Air India announces 13 more direct flights from Sydney to Delhi under the Vande Bharat Mission.
The mission is to carry each and every stranded Indian passenger in Australia to reach home safely during this restricted Covid-19 Pandemic scenario.
We are restoring and increasing domestic operations everyday within India for more convenient connections.
Sydney to Delhi flights will offer same day connections to Indian domestic destinations including Ahmadabad, Amritsar, and Bangalore etc. Please check www.airindia.in for new connections.
Effective 01st September2020, it is made easy for the International passengers to transit Delhi and to travel to onward domestic destinations in India as per the Air Suvidha by Ministry of Civil Aviation.
Guidelines For International Arrivals
- Passengers arriving at Delhi Airport by international flight will have to undergo 7 days of institutional quarantine at their own cost, and also 7 days of home isolation.
- If the travelers plan to stay in Delhi NCR, they will have to undergo the mandatory health screening which includes a primary screening by Airport Health Officials (APHO).
- Travelers also need to undergo a secondary screening at the Delhi Government post after which they will proceed to the approved quarantine location.
- In case, if passengers need an exemption, they can fill an exemption form and discuss their case with Government officials inside the terminal on arrival.
- Passengers include pregnant women, passengers suffering from a serious illness, and parents accompanied by children below 10 years can be considered for exemption.
We suggest you, before making any booking please check with the embassy/airline for the latest guidelines.