Raadha was reading from the book to her grandmother at bed side, from here and there Upnishda Says,” I have become one with the Tree of life. My glory rises like the mountain peak, I Have realized the self,.”Grandma ! Are You listening.
‘Yes Dear Raadha, please don’t stop ,go on reading,” The grandma said.
Your physical, mental and spiritual aroma, sound vibration ,self nurturing and the second chance given in life makes you unique.
15 things you never knew or thought about are;
1. At least five people in this world love you so much that they may die for you.
2. At least 15 people love you in some way.
3. The only reason any one would have hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to any one, even if they don’t like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep[.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Some one that you don’t even know exists who loves you.
10.When you make the biggest mistake even then something good comes out of it.
11.When you think that the world has turned back on you, Take a look: You most likely turned your back on the world.
12.When you think you have no chance of getting, what you want ,won’t get it probably ,but if you believe in yourself, probably sooner or later ,you will get it.
13.Always remember the compliments you received, Forget the rude remarks.
14.Always tell some ne how you feel about him/her. You will feel much better when they know it,
15.If you have a great friend, take time to let them know that they are great.
You are telling me beautiful life experiences dear Raadha ,Grandma said.
Raadha smiled and continue reading the book, “Surrender to God! Let silence have you and if you find you are still swimming on the surface of ocean, Let Go and sink in to the depth of Love.”
By: Jawahar Gupta